Tuesday, May 14, 2013


#1An object I would print that would help out the world would be an ingredient that combines to make food. The reason I would like to use this object is to help the world. In the Asian, African and Latin American countries, over 500 million people are living in what the World Bank has called "absolute poverty”. Every year 15 million children die of hunger. If we are able to print this object there would be less death rates and there wouldn’t be as much as starvation as before.



#2 One item I would print for myself would be a private jet. When I’m older I would like to travel all around the world, and to do so I would like my own private jet. I like other countries' cultures, experiencing new things I haven’t done or seen before, and most of all, languages. A reason I would like the private jet is because in the airport I highly dislike the waiting and the crowded conditions. If I had my own plane, I would set the time and date for the travels so I wouldn’t have to worry if I had missed my flight. It would be much more peaceful and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment